Monday 30 May 2011

I love holidays!

I love holidays!
Right now it's monday, Ive been on holiday two days now and Im in Fee's kitchen. This holiday is turning out to be amazing! The holiday so far:
- I made Fee macaroni
- We put bright purple highlights in our hair which failed tbh.. the dye was crap! D:
- I ran my brother round the garden in a wheelborrow :L
- We went to the beach at Cromer
- We went on the pier
- We bought bracelets and turkish delight
- I won Fee some random little things off the slot machines
- We went to the cinema and saw 'The Hangover: Part 2'
- We spent lots of money :L
- I got my 16mm flesh tunnels!
- We went to the city
- We went on a long walk
- We paddled in a lake :L
and.. I think thats about it so far..
AND WE STILL HAVE SIX WHOLE DAYS LEFT!!
Tomorow were gunna go up city and meet our friend Lauren Feeneneneneneney (Feeney) and were going to see Mayday Parade at the waterfront xD I love gigs! On wednesday night mums taking us to see Pirates of the Carribean 4 at the cinema so its all cool beans!!
HOLIDAYS FTW!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment