Wednesday 25 May 2011

For Fee x

So it appears you may need cheering up...
Well I shall do attempt this by having a phone convo with you a little bit and I thought I would also give you a little blog here before I get off the laptop..
I love you baby.. so, so, so, so, so much.
We are forever. I promise.
One day I'm gunna marry you.
One day we're gunna have our own beautiful house.
We're gunna have a husky dog :3
We may get a cat at some point.. cats are cool :3
We will be spending our entire lives together.
At the end of everyday I will always be there to snuggle up with and have a cuddle.
When I next see you:
Im gunna give you a HUGE cuddle!
Im gunna give you a nice kiss :)
Im gunna let you fall asleep in my arms.
Im gunna make you nanny's worms I told you about cuz mum bought me the right pasta so I can make it!! xD
I gunna tell you I love you.. like a billion times <3
Annnd probably have a really fliddy window licking excited moment with you when it hits us that we'll be spending the next 11 days together with no breaks :3 AND we're going to see your favourite band :)
<3
I really do love you baby, so, so much and mean that from the deepest possble part of my heart and I mean it with all of the rest of my heart as well! Oh and btw... it's not just my heart anymore.. It belongs to you <3
Your my world.
My Life.
My Love.
My Everything!!!!!
I. LOVE. YOU.
<3
Lots of love from your boyfriend who cares about you lots and lots and lots, Matt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey :') You actually made me cry big, happy tears when i read this.. Thank you so, so, so much.. It cheered me up massively and i'm going to give you such a massive cuddle to thank you properly.. I love you too baby; you're everything ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete