Tuesday 24 May 2011

35 Random Questions

So.. I answered these 35 random questions about myself :) enjoy!

1. What size is the last bed you kissed on? - Single
2. Are you one of those people who are always cold? - Urm.. yes, I think I might be :L
3. What are you listening to? - Lostprophets
4. How many more days until your birthday? - I cant be bothered to count, however many till 20th October..
5. Do you have any summer plans yet? - With Fee <3
6. When was the last time you shaved your legs? - Lol, Im shaving them right now ;)
7. Is there someone you wish you were closer with? - Shannon, I miss her..
8. Do you tend to waste a lot of money? - Nope, cuz I never have any.. but I think I might waste alot of my girlfriends money :/
9. Have any addictions? - My girlfriend, chocolate and cups of tea.
10. Are you anything like your siblings? - I bloody well hope not.
11. Have you ever had a stalker? - Yes. Yes, I have -.-
12. What did you last drink? - Cup of english tea ^.^
13. What did you last eat? - Muffins :3
14. Who is the last person you hugged? - Fee <3
15. Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? - Loads, more than I do the same sex :L 
16. When was the last time you had a crowd at your house? - Nanny's birthday?
17. What can you smell? - Nothing :/
18. How many cell phones have you had? - urm.. im on my 3rd I think (:
19. Which school year do you think will be the saddest? - I left school and year 8 was the worst one for me. But it was all shit and Im happy to be out.
20. Do you have trust issues? - Yeah, I think I do.
21. Where do you get all your clothes? - If mum doesnt buy them then from Rock Collection in Norwich
22. What did you do today ? - Went to work.
23. How many more years of high school do you have? - None! xD
24. Do you have a YouTube account? Yess :) I have a joint account with my girlfriend; www.youtube.com/moldysatsumas
25. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? - No, not any more.
26. Have you ever regretted kissing someone? - Nope
27. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? - No, but its not their fault, Fee makes me smile the most but she cant always but thats me. Not her fault at all.
28. Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? - urm... yes, like once I think.
29. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? - With Fee..
30. Will next friday be a good one? - Fridays are always good :) I come home to my beautiful girlfriend..
31. When was the last time something bothered you? - urm... yesterday, not being able to see Fee.
32. Do you think age matters in relationships? - No, not really at all. I think ages matters in sexual relationships but in general I dont think it does at all.
33. Have you ever lived with a girlfriend/boyfriend? - Well not properly but my house is practicly another home to my girlfriend. She spends probably an equal time here to what she does at home now :')
34. When will your next kiss be? - Tuesday morning I hope.. :3
35. Who was the first male you talked to today? - My brother

Current song playing: Lostprophets - For all these times son, for all these times

No comments:

Post a Comment