Tuesday 14 June 2011

Piercings!!

Right so I now have a saturday job as a means of getting money and I also have a passport which I can use for ID. So I really want more piercings :3
I have strecthed my left ear to 16mm and my right ear is 14mm currently but shud be equal soon!
I really, really want my lip done.. like really badly.. only problems are.. Im not in a stable job yet where they dont have problems with facial piercings and I cant decide whether I just want a ring on the left side of my lip or whether I want to get snakebites :S
I also want my tounge done really badly. I watched videos of people having their tounge pierced on youtube and it looks so easy and painless! This has only encouraged me more to get it done :L
I also watched people getting their nipple done on youtube and this put me off. Alot. It looks soo painful :/ I really want it done but I am not looking forward to the pain at all ://
Another one I want is an Industrial piercing in my left ear! I should be getting this done soon :3
Ive bin thinking about getting the webbing between my first finger and thumb pierced as well.. just because I can :L
Annd finaly.. the only other one Im thinking of is maybe getting surface piercings on the back of my neck.. one either side of the spine.. hmm.. Im still thinking about that one though..

Thats it for now!
Cheers folks! Matt x

1 comment:

  1. Ou Tongue piercings are awesome though they can damage your teeth. Snake bites always look hot on a guy but I think a scaffolding piercing in your ear is best if you are in a job where they're not fond of facial piercings :)

    Gali_gal

    ReplyDelete