Thursday 9 June 2011

Brief Catch Up

Right so my blogging just recently has become pretty irregular.. no idea why, just keep forgetting about it I guess :L
Whats happened recently? Urm.. well I now have a job working saturdays from 9 to 3 in a stationary shop for some money which is cool :3
Today is my dad's birthday! I got him the latest bowling for soup album called 'fishing for woos' and I made him a card :) Were going out for a meal today which is coolio :)
Also this saturday which is in about 1 day and 7 hours now Fee (my girlfriend) and I will have been going out for six months! =3 So I am very excited about this weekend! I really, really miss her! :(
Last night I stretched my right ear to 14mm from 12mm and it still hurts!! D: Only need to do one more stretch and Im done tho :3 Then it will match my left ear and Ill have equal stretchers at 16mm each :)
The book Im writing is... currently being put on hold I think. I think I rushed into the writing business by going straight for a novel. Ive kept what Ive done and its saved and shizz so I can work on it later or whatever but for now I think Im going to work on writing short stories and getting them published in magazines and stuff :)
Thats about it for now I think :)
Baii!

No comments:

Post a Comment